Thursday, April 17, 2008

Vespa How Do You Change A Battery

Filippo Facci, un Giornalista? un Comico?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Filippo Facci ... what about him? Some people define a journalist, I do not know in what reference, AAh yes! that are stupid! but of course it's a journalist because it is entered in the Register of Mythical Giornalisti.C 'and who defines it as a comedian, I defy you not to call it so personally when I hear him talk makes me laugh! and too much. Or there are those who define a Sold! an ass-licker! ignorant! Well the end to close the circle let's say that you can define a journalist Sold Comedian and Ignorant! yes .. I think the correct definition (Smentitemi in case!)

Let the words spoken by her dainty gold over the years

1 - Enzo Biagi, a man who only likes the old and deficient. (From journalism that this country deserves, macchianera.net, December 12, 2006)
????? but this statement does not even deserve a comment on!
2-I have no care attitude of political science and sociology in relation to the movement of Beppe Grillo is a character among other things, I'm poring over the story, I was a bit 'of days in Genoa, absolutely reactionary absolutely right even though its population is proving to be mostly left. (From Omnibus, September 24, 2007)
Beppe Grillo right?!?!

3-I have the utmost contempt for the majority of what I consider to be the grillini, grillanti or the ones you want. So if this is the land, the new language of politics, as I can afford it because I'm not a politician, the answer to fuck Grillo is: we should fuck him and those who support (ibid.)
Andiamoooo everyone fanculoooo

4-My opinion on the prevalence, stress and I say three times, prevalence and prevalence of the network that is attending and commented on the Blog Grillo, the network that is evoked here is the worst of this country. (From Porta a Porta, 26 settembre 2007)
Ragazzi :( se lo dice lui... Siamo il peggio.. scusate vado a piangere!

5-Craxy ha modernizzato negli anni '80 il Paese e l'ha arricchito. (da Matrix, 5 ottobre 2007)
O_o ma chi? Quel ladro? facci sei sempre più convincente

6-Esiste sicuramente una parte di internettiani che a mio avviso è sottoacculturata e che secondo me occupa la maggior parte del blog di Grillo. (da Matrix, 10 ottobre 2007)
Oltre che essere il peggio! siamo pure sottoacculturati! :( ricomincio a piangere

7-Ero craxiano ad personam. Sono nato anarchico e anticlericale, a 15 anni ero attivista radicale. Scrivevo Unità, La Repubblica, Milan pages. Little stuff. I lived by his wits. I stole. Never eaten so well as at the time. Because if you steal, steal caviar, not the canned meat. (Interview by Claudio Sabelli Fioretti, Seven, April 17, 2003)
Sorry, but to chase away what should I do? O_o

If you do not believe me now will post video of delicious!

Filippo Facci offends Network and Blog Beppe Grillo V2-Day




Filippo Facci insults the patrons of a Cricket blog






Filippo Facci - The worst of our country





And now we go to comments You Tube and see what they think the people of this most likeable character on the Bear!

1 - worse .. you're really poor, and just what constitutes mediocrita'e
2 - PHILIP Face fucking cmq one sometimes forgets ...." The newspaper and berlusconi , who is an ally of Fini, which in turn was a friend of Storace, who said that it will never go to Jerusalem to apologize (for his idol Hitler and Mussolini ...)! these are the facts ....
3 - but who watch TV do 'culture with a Kappa (Kultura)! Italy and L 'agl ITTAGLIANI now!
4 - ... sniffer! Faith ... here's another band who does not stumble ... SHIT
5 - SOTTOACCULTURATO a face will you, you piece of shit


Comment on People! Comment ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment