Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tanzanite Vs. Sapphire

Musica Intelligente! Politica Sconcertante!

Three days ago I heard the new CD Caparezza "the size of my Chaos"! and as I see it is one of the few Italian singers that makes Intelligent music!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Then I lie down on my bed, I've run the CD and I must say that I was really surprised! The lyrics are direct! sharp! and really make you understand that nothing has changed in recent years! Quite the contrary! Young is everything to us seriously deteriorated! but I'm not here to talk about every single track of the CD! but I'm here 'cause I hit two texts in particular are called "Hero" and "Come dance in Puglia" two texts that are in our situation Full Political / Social! But we go in order

Hero






"This is who I am going to tell the true story of Louis of Bicocca,
contemporary hero to whom we all owe our freedom"

Pleasure, Luigi Under the Bicocca
I'm a builder and I only split his knuckles.
From my young myth was the actor Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider
That he was traveling on board a chopper
Instead I spend the night in a karaoke bar,
me you're there, tempted by the bill but videopoker
langue and the machine wants my blood
.. a perfect subject for Bram Stroker
What do you know the lives of workers
I squeeze on costs and butchers
goodbye I do not have piggy banks, by the Sheikh of Dubai
And I would donate to the eight per thousand in SNAI
I have bread for the moneylenders, but they do not reject the
'Al Pacino, I do not I do not
pacinko to scratch, I do not win, not Trinco / bingo halls /
As I convince myself / I

are a hero, because lottery all the time. I am a hero for fighting for retirement
I am a hero because I protect my loved ones from the hands of killers of cravattari
I am a hero because he survived the job. I'm an extraordinary hero every night
I am a hero and I'll show you. I'll show you what I can do with my super power
Salary
halved or I fired
At any age I am already out of business ... I was a former SS
novantatreenne working in the studio of my lawyer
instead I come home destroyed in the evening, as
mouth mixed concrete in a concrete mixer
I'm broke I'm white and my account is in red
so I can remain faithful to my flag
up, go, to see in jail, how many are insecure, they switched to malaffari
t'affami when you do, different enemies, if you do not Savoy name, forget the house
end up in the hands of loan sharks, you food, what you find if you insist on poking
baskets .. I 'Spider-Man will' Rocky, I ' Rambo would make it allied
what I do for my children, I am a hero.

To make money there are more ways, I could give me
fraud and fuck the money of the dead as a banker in Lodi
Some have given up the conservatory for the pianists Montecitorio
There are no longer paid by Adrien Brody
I'm going forward and I
obscured mind I'm going to go crazy like in a call center
I live in room 237 but I sliced \u200b\u200bmy family because I am a hero.



Then I ask myself, today we really have to consider the Heroes? I think so! Working all day! take a misery! fight for your retirement! ecco i veri Eroi di oggi giorno


Passiamo al secondo testo, di cui non abbiamo il video perchè non è un Singolo!

Vieni a ballare in Puglia Puglia Puglia, tremulo come una foglia foglia foglia.
Tieni la testa alta quando passi vicino ala gru perchè può capitare che si stacchi e venga giù.

Hey turista so che tu resti in questo posto italico. Attento! Tu passi il valico ma questa terra ti manda al manicomio.
Mare adriatico e Jonio, vuoi respirare lo iodio ma qui nel golfo c'è puzza di zolfo, che sta arrivando il demonio.
Abbronzatura da paura con la diossina dell'ILVA. Qua ti vengono pois più rossi di Milua e dopo assomigli alla Pimpa.
pass off the plague in the area as well. There are those who have smoked poisons ENI, who worked and went into a coma. Gargano smokes even with all those forests on. Tourists you dance and sing, I count the dead in this country. Where those that smart businesses do, do not care costs, they think that the Kyoto Protocol is a Japanese erotic movie.

CHORUS: Come dance in Puglia Puglia Puglia where the night is dark, dark, dark. So much so that close the eyelids reopen again.
Come dance and scratch your balls that you also have to dance in Puglia Puglia Puglia, trembling like a leaf leaf leaf.
Hold your head high when you come to the crane because it can happen that can come loose and be down.

It 's true, here's a party, people are depressed and low. I have a friend who had to kill to get a job at the factory. Between a pole and dropping a pipe bursting in the trench mates who Sgobba Sgobba and who does not buy you the stuff and builds until it clutters the grave. Come and dance shows in the tomato fields mafia enslaves workers, and if you go out rebels. Romanian stored in the closet as tomatoes in jars.
forced to endure the blackmail of great men but as confetti. Tourists you stay with sandals, scandals do not if we are ungrateful and we forgot to be the children of immigrants. Humiliated, do not Revine the trip.
on passes from Puglia, go to a better life.
RIT: Come dance in Puglia Puglia Puglia where the night is dark, dark, dark. So much so that the eyelids close and not reopen again.
Come dance and scratch your balls that you also have to dance in Puglia Puglia Puglia where you expect the Executioner Executioner Executioner.
the street corners swords of King Arthur, open the hole and go straight to Beelzebub. O thou my
Puglia Puglia Puglia mia, you always carry in my heart when I go away and now I think I might die without you.
And now I think I could die with you.


Let me know your comments about

0 comments:

Post a Comment