Thursday, October 15, 2009

Endocervical Squamous Cells

In Defense of "The Cure".

When I was younger and a lot more 'stupid one day I thought that "The Cure" will be sold. The Cure for me, represented one of the band members that galaxy Gothic Dark denoted by the term in Italy. This is mainly
loved the pieces "canonical" ones worthy of the highest admiration, the more "Gothic". Songs like "Three Imaginary Boys," "A Forest", "Killing an Arab" to name a few. Then came other
album "In Between Days" and "Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me" All hell broke loose and the audience militant cry 'scandal: "The Cure do commercial music", "E' stuff unlistenable", "now were sold, "" is stanno involvendo"
Quanto mi sbagliavo. Riascoltata dopo quasi trent'anni quella musica รจ perfettamente organica e strutturale al periodo. Riascoltati insieme agli altri gruppi, i The Cure erano assolutamente nel flusso delll'ecletticismo musicale di quegli anni, in grado di assorbire quello che c'era in giro elaboralro e riproporlo creando nuove forme.
Altro che farsi affibbiare l'etichetta di Gotici.
Qua sotto il video di "Close to me", (1985) sentite qua che roba.

0 comments:

Post a Comment