Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Paranoid I Have Herpes

you also the new leader of the left.

I just finished listening to the speech broadcast by RAI News Fini 24. This has taken a number of pebbles from the shoes, he gave all of the Mason 'Mr B, has spoken of a secular state, protection for immigrants, inequality and proper management of territorial differences. He then denounced the rounds of the idiocy of the Po, the situation of the school, the miserable situation of the elderly and the disadvantaged sections.
I thought it was so I have not heard a politician make a good speech, so the yarn, if I were I would have applauded this several times. Not a hint of national identity, order, scheme was, "let's help at home," anti-Americanism, or other things typical of our history right.

coherent whole, with no ifs and buts, then I Fini noticed that it was talking, I was not dreaming, and then with a shudder I changed the channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment